As the year winds down, here are a few random terms I'd like to see left behind to rest in '07.

  • Starting any sentence with the word 'So'.
  • Asking a rhetorical question instead of saying you like or dislike something: Ex. "How cute is that?" "How stupid is that?" "Who does that?"
  • "It's a blessing" If it's anything resulting from taking your turn on the 'sin wagon' no son it is most certainly not a blessing. It's more likely to be grace and mercy.
  • "_______ is AMAZING." Franklin Bridge is an amazing band. The Jonas Brothers are not. They're just annoying.
  • "I'm not a _____ person." No you aren't a 'Starbucks person' any more than you are a pink person. You just don't get coffee there. Just say I don't like Starbucks and keep it moving.
And two songs I never care to hear again in LIFE:

  • Unwritten - Natasha Beddingfield. Bury it, remix it, chop and screw it(Google it), have a 24hr radio marathon and get it out of your system, but let it GO! I swear I would pay Pantene to use another song.

  • Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie. I must concur with my pal Rich of fourfour on this one(his ANTM recaps are the funniest thing in the blogosphere.) The first bar of "la la la-la la laaaaaaaaa" sends me scrambling for the mute button. Every reality show on TV has used this for soundtrack music at some point. And I hate it because I've dug Fergie since her days with Whyld Orchid (Google it) and I think she has a great voice. Get back to the Black-Eyed Peas girl!