(Editor's Note: Updated blogcarolinas contact links below--K)


Austin, Silicon Valley, DC, and New York City need to be nervous.

Today's BlogCarolinas confirmed what I and many others already strongly suspected: the blogging and social media expertise in Research Triangle Park, NC is for real.
Given the wealth of technology companies and world-class universities here, this should be a no-brainer, but some people still only think of Mayberry when you mention North Carolina.

I'm just glad I had the chance to experience this. (Felt like I was hanging out with the cool kids in high school ;-)I had the opportunity to meet some terrific people and share ideas. You can review the TweetStream and see what you missed here.

Shout outs to my current and new fellow BlogCarolinians:
Wayne,
Kevin,
Jessica,
GinnySkal,
TheRAB,
Andy,
Lee,
Andrew,
Lenore,
Torka,
Lisa,
Lyell,
and
DaveSnynder.