Oh,I got your free throw all right. Right here on the toe of my Air Force One....


Wingo of ESPN is on the final 4 show asking the most idiotic stall-for-time questions of Lindsey Harding(guest color commentator) that I've ever heard. Her heart-breaking miss of 2 free throws with .1 seconds to go would have put Duke's women's basketball team into the Final Four.

Not only did he show the clip of her missing the free-throws , but he asks her such gems as "Are you afraid of free throws now?" or "If a prospective (WNBA) team or coach asked you about that situation, what would you say?" Um, how about I just picked up my Kodak First Team All-America trophy yesterday, and NCAA Defensive Player of the Year last week, you dumb hillbilly?? (Ok that was my evil twin coming out, but you get the idea. Taaaaaacky and insensitve, Wingo. There are far better ways to stall for time. Stuart Scott, I know you are a Tarheel, but talk to your boy ok? Was Scott Van Pelt busy or something tonight? Geez...