Guy Kawasaki, widely viewed as the Michael Jordan of the blogosphere, recaps his first year of blogging in this post.

Two observations on this :

1. 2 million plus page views means Guy is my new personal blog hero(sorry Fake Steve)....I mean I'm like "Bow down to the 'Row" ok?!

2. Considering he's only clocked $3 grand in ad revenue from all that makes me not feel bad about the paltry $19 I allegedly earned from GoogleAds. (and that I've not received a check either.)

How to Change the World: A Review of My First Year of Blogging: "

1. 2,436,117 page views for an average of approximately 6,200/day.


2. 262 posts generated 6,961 comments and 1,937 trackbacks. That’s 25 comments/post and 7 trackbacks/post.


3. 21,000 people receive RSS feeds via Feedburner and 1,457 receive emails via FeedBlitz."

Story continues here.